Wednesday, May 30, 2012

FQS Bella Parade: Season 2

If this is the first time you've heard of the Bella Parade then you'll want to read this.



This is the first year I've been involved so I was excited when Shruti asked me to host this week.  I class myself as a beginner quilter, I have the most basic of tools and my sewing machine is not fancy.  So if you're in the same boat as me then tag along and learn some new techniques.  You'll also be given lots of chances to win solids from the Moda Fabric Solids range from Fat Quarter Shop, just follow along with Shruti over at 13 Woodhouse Road and Emily from Mommy's Nap Time.

And you will also qualify for a 20% discount on all Bella Solids at the Fat Quarter Shop.  Just enter the code 'BELLAP12' when you check out to get your discount.

So I'll be back in a couple of days with my colour selections.  See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment